Monday, March 29, 2010

My new stet


On the day I got my match result I was conversing with some of the doctors at work  and  casually mentioned that I have to buy a new stethoscope coz the rubber on the right ear piece of my old one got torn. And Dr. Gay said, "Don't you worry. We'll get you a new one." I was stunned and got teary-eyed. Not only did these guys write me outstanding recommendation letters  now they also want to buy me an awesome new gadget for my new job.

Today my new stethoscope came. I was so excited when they placed a gift-wrapped box on my lap.




It has my initials too ;)


Thanks Dr. Gay and Dr. Sukhani :)


5 comments:

  1. wow you are a doctor?? ops dr lilac =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha :D You're funny FuFu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking that Lilac stands for something like Lylah Lacson, or Lilia Lacson:) FA- clearly, you are cut for the USMLE. harhar:) they even have their review books named after you:) harharhar

    coffee, boss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha :D Zam, you crack me up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilac is my favorite color. Can't you tell from my blog? ;)

    ReplyDelete