Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to the gym

I stopped working out 3 months ago. Main reason: I was studying. Secondary reason: I got lazy.

Then I underwent a hormonal treatment for a certain condition. And then the holidays came.  Of course you gotta blame it on the holidays. I probably gained 5-7 lbs. Many people said I was too skinny. Maybe I was. My BMI was only 18.4. I guess gaining some weight was not bad after all. But then the bulges formed and I was not happy at all. I need some toning here please!

So I decided to muster some courage to drive to the gym. That was January 5. Still too lazy and unmotivated. This weekend I shopped for a pair of pants which I needed for some fancy occasion. I broke the damn zipper! That's it! It's time.

So today was my first day back at the gym! Hurray! I did the elliptical for 15 min, sit-ups and lifted some weights. After 45 min of working out I felt reborn! Ahhhhh....sweat....muscles will be sore tomorrow...but it feels gooood :)

Plan: M-W-Sat.

Better stick to it or else!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Im doing the same thing...

    every time I started working out , I was interrupted by the USMLE exams

    Now that we are free...we can devote ourselves completely to exercise

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete