Thursday, February 4, 2010

My thoughts on a boring day at work

Every day we are faced with situations where we need to make a
decision. It can be a minor thing such as choosing what to wear for
work or what to make for dinner. But there are also instances when we
need to make major decisions which can alter the course of our life's
path. I am in this cross road and I have no idea how to even start
this decision process. I thought I'm the kind of person who knows
exactly what she wants but priorities have changed and my way of
thinking has changed as well. I am at the stage of my life where
everything is no longer about me. I have passed the narcissistic stage
so to speak.

Do the means justify the goals we try to achieve? Should we do
anything to meet our life's dream despite the possibility of
sacrificing the ones we love and the little pleasures in life?

 I used to live my life thinking only of the future. I live in the
now so I can have a better future. But lately I've  realized that what
and who we are now define our future. Let's not worry too much about the future. The future can take care of itself when it comes.

So I decided to live my life now to the fullest and worry about
tomorrow when tomorrow comes. We absolutely cannot control what
tomorrow will bring. Being a control freak as I am brought me lots of
misery. I worried about the future too much and in the process I tend
to deprive myself of enjoying the moment I am at.

I have a huge decision to make about my future. But since today is a
lovely day I will not be making a decision. I will instead enjoy the
rest of my day doing what I love to do and think about my future
tomorrow. Sounds good.....I'll see you tomorrow ;)

3 comments:

  1. Absoultely , The best thing about future is that it comes one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ani :) I have certified my ROL last Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I wish you match in the place of ur choice!

    ReplyDelete