Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Introducing....

I'm a native of the Philippines, a tropical country in South-East Asia but decided to leave my simple life to dive into an intricate one here in Chicago. Of course, my primary reason was....L-O-V-E.







I've never been to the US before so I was filled with excitement yet with a hint of apprehension. What lie/s ahead of me? Hopefully a family of 2 kids (1 of each sex, pls?), a successful medical practice, opportunities for medical missionary, active involvement in church, and the chance to see the world (which as of now, I have only seen 5% of). They may not occur in this order or may not even occur AT ALL but I've always been an optimistic person and I believe that God has already laid out our fate and all we have to do is choose the right path to take towards our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment